I enjoyed this book thoroughly for so many reasons:
1. It is a slim volume not even 130 pages long. I think the short length works in favor of the book, making it funnier.
2. It is so funny! The humor reminded me of Roald Dahl who is an all-time favorite of mine.
3. It has all these sly references thrown in with the humor that doubled the fun. I found mentions of Schrodinger's experiment, Quantum Theory, and the Uncertainty Principle. I'm not saying that they made sense; I'm just saying they were used in a clever, funny way.
4. Because cats. We love ours and thankfully, I now know that she is a Real cat.
Chiclet's Thinker Pose
All the weird cattish things that she does are mentioned in this book. It all makes sense now.
Like why was Bast called Bast.
Why Arch-villain's cats can't be real:
I mean, look at them!
However, now I kind of feel like the cartoon fish who has seen everything:
5. It made going to work in the mornings much more fun!
6. It is a treasury of quotable quotes. Witness:
7. The illustrations only made the book funnier:
If you have a cat and are still mystified at the things your cat does, then you need to read this book. If you are in doubt of the Realness of your feline, this book is for you too! If you are neither and have some time on your hands, read this book because it will make you laugh.