Tag Team Event for Dinosaur Lake IV by Kathryn Meyer Griffith @KathrynG64

Reblogged from sherrysniderfundin:
Dinosaur Lake IV: Dinosaur Wars (Volume 4) - Kathryn Meyer Griffith, Dawne Dominique

Welcome to our Tag Team Event and Giveaway.

This is where Laura and I share our reviews and giveaways, giving you two perspectives of the featured book and two chances to win.

~~~

Kathryn Meyer Griffith is a prolific writer, but I must say that her Dinosaur Lake series is my favorite.

If you are a creature feature fan, these will be a MUST READ on your shelf.

You can get the first book FREE. You can check out my review HERE.

Check out this wild cover by Dawne Dominique, and tell me you can resist.

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

Dinosaur Lake IV by Kathryn Meyer Griffith is the finale for this awesome horror series and I was soooo curious to see how she would wrap it up. Needless to say, Dino IV is every bit as good as the first book and if you are a creature feature fan, like I am, this is a must have for your reading shelf.

Life had changed since the dinosaurs came…and never left. How can humans coexist with such dangerous creatures?

Seven years…and we are at ground zero.

I was only 5% in and felt like we had lost already, but…

It’s winter and the dinosaurs are at bay. I know they won’t stay that way.

Imagine, a world devoid of life, no birds chirping, no wolves howling, no deer snorting in the wilderness park…just silence.

We are back with some familiar characters, and seeing Kathryn is not afraid to kill them off, I wonder who will be left standing at the end.

Defense, everything is about defense. Living on the front lines, driving around in tanks, always armed, the threat of attack always there. It is war.

Man, oh man. Kathryn Meyer Griffith sure can write. I already knew it, but her writing is filled with so much action and suspense, danger and death, that it invokes feelings of sorrow, I have tears in my eyes, yet I am filled with rage. I am amazed, over and over again, at her ability to spin a tale that leaves me breathless. Her stories are filled with so much creativity and originality, I hate to reach the end.

The suspense and tension filled pages made me read until the wee hours of the morning, unable to stop until the last page was read.

I was super curious how Kathryn would wrap up the series and I think she did a fabulous job! I wonder, though…

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  5 Stars

GOODREADS BLURB

For seven long years Chief Park Ranger Henry Shore has been dealing with and fighting anachronistic dinosaurs in his beloved Crater Lake National Park and in the surrounding town of Klamath Falls. It began with one lone leviathan, the one he tongue-in-cheek called Godzilla. Henry and his band of heroes defeated it but others followed: the flying varieties he named gargoyles, the mutant T-Rexes and roaming velociraptors that were so much smarter than their ancient ancestors. He, his rangers and the National Guard soldiers, fought all of them, but still the dinosaurs, cunningly destructive and blood-thirsty, kept coming. No one knew where they came from or what the future would now hold for a besieged humanity, they only knew the monsters were spreading like a voracious wildfire and had to be stopped before they ravaged the world. Eventually, he and his wife, Ann, their family and friends, retreated into a fortified ranger headquarters where they continued to battle the proliferating dinosaurs. Will Henry’s son-in-law, Doctor Justin Maltin, a brilliant paleontologist, find a way to exterminate the creatures and save them…save the world? And, more importantly, would he be able to do it in time? Dinosaur Lake IV Dinosaur Wars is the fourth and final book of the Dinosaur Lake series.

Read more and enter the giveaway here.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
  • animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifLook on the right sidebar and let’s talk.
  • Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/tag-team-event-for-dinosaur-lake-iv-by-kathryn-meyer-griffith-kathryng64