Hidden Chamber of Death Giveaway @iReadBookTours

Reblogged from sherrysniderfundin:
Hidden Chamber of Death: Moccasin Hollow Mystery Series - Hawk MacKinney

MY REVIEW

Don’t let the cover for Hidden Chamber of Death by Hawk MacKinney fool you. This story is darker than you think.

A death brings ex-Navy seal, Craige Ingram, and Terri, a recent widow and bank examiner, together. Embezzlement puts Terri smack dab into the middle of danger. Craige will come to the rescue, which is what I expect from a hero. :-) Craige is a great guy. He takes you as you are, no bigotry, no judgments.

A grizzly murder and a psycho serial killer always catch my attention. I find out early who the killer is but there is more going on than murder. A death starts an inquiry into the bank records that someone desperately wants to keep quiet.

A bit of romance, a psycho serial killer, greed, embezzlement…it’s all good to me.

I’m not sure what it was about the writing, but it seemed a bit slow and I stumbled off and on…BUT, the ending makes it all worth it, so read on. I will be looking for the next adventure into the Vault of Secrets.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  3 STARS

I received a copy of Hidden Chamber of Death by Hawk MacKinney in return for an honest review.

READ MORE AND ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE

• To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/hidden-chamber-of-death-giveaway-ireadbooktours