Giveaway, Interview, Review – Cancelled Vows by Lauren Carr

Reblogged from sherrysniderfundin:
Cancelled Vows (A Mac Faraday Mystery Book 11) - Lauren Carr

Cancelled Vows

MY REVIEW

In Cancelled Vows by Lauren Carr we are back to visit Mac Faraday and other familiar characters. I love a stand alone series with returning characters. I feel a connection with them and want to find out what trouble they have found now. Cancelled Vows is a clean romance with fantastic mysteries galore.

Warning:  Those drive through weddings in Las Vegas are real!

David O’Callaghan, a Spencer police chief, best friend and half brother to Mac Faraday, finds himself jumping from the frying pan to the fire when he heads to New York City.

Murder rears its ugly head and Mac Faraday and Gnarly, his K-9 cohort, rush to find answers. Gnarly is quite the character. He has a big attitude to go with his big personality and is a bit of a klepto. I can’t help but laugh at his and Mac’s antics. I mean, what kind of dog gets a dishonorable discharge from the service? Nice touch, Lauren, and its makes me love him more.

Curiosity and mystery from the opening page. I’m trying to figure out why…

I like the internet angle and internet trolls. I have heard nightmares about them and they come alive on Lauren Carr’s pages.

I am not liking David very much right now. Can the whore dog change my mind? I am liking Ali Hudson though. She is a witty investigative journalist, with a slew of Texas sayings and a determination to learn the truth.

Murders are adding up. The plot thickens and the suspect pool takes a twist I didn’t see coming. I love it. The pacing and my fear for the characters makes the suspense mount.

I love a happy ever after and this is great one! Cancelled Vows by Lauren Carr is one of her best…yet.

I received an ARC of Cancelled Vows by Lauren Carr in return for an honest review.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  5 Stars

TO READ MORE AND ENTER THE GIVEAWAY GO HERE

To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.

animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifIf you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting!

Source: http://www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-interview-review-cancelled-vows-by-lauren-carr