Jeff Gunhus has another hit with Killer Pursuit – Giveaway & Review

Reblogged from sherrysniderfundin:
Killer Pursuit - Jeff Gunhus

I love covers and this one shows there is more going on than meets the eye.

The cover for Jeff Gunhus’ Killer Pursuit alludes to the intrigue inside. I love thrillers and suspense novels and this is my first foray into the Allison McNeil adventures. She is a favorite of Jeff’s and now she is a favorite of mine. An amazing and riveting suspense with moments of pacing that took the last quarter of the book into hyperdrive!

I followed the hints trying to solve the mystery before I reached the conclusion, but…I am TICKED OFF good when the killer is exposed and what happened next was a huge surprise. I knew it was coming, but Jeff, you kept me hoping I was wrong. OMG…I am blown away. It makes perfect sense, but I wanted it would be something else. Jeff, you manged to put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. The story ends on a realistic “normal” family note.

I received a copy of Killer Pursuit by Jeff Gunhus in return for an honest review and I am on pins and needles waiting for another Allison McNeil adventure.

To see my full review and enter the giveaway visit

To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.

animated smilies photo: animated animated.gifIf you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?

Thanks for visiting!